Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twelve

Lesson One:
I had McDonalds tonight for the first time in about 3 years.
Don't ever ask for "sans" something at McDonalds.
Especially one in Times Square.
At 2 in the morning.

...They won't have any idea what you're talking about.


Lesson Two:
My own words tonight-
"Oh no no no, love. I'm moving. I just love these people. But I collect people everywhere I go, you know. If I decided to not go places on account of the love I had for the people wherever I was, I would never get anything done in this life."

I don't find that sad.
This kind of life is gorgeous.


Lesson Three:
I'm a pretty creative gal, but even I couldn't make up the stories that I share of my experiences in life thus far.


Lesson Four:
The answer "Because I can" is becoming the only one I need or even want to give to any questions about decisions and future. This is because I have a God I can trust. And do trust. This is huge.


Lesson Five:
Chicken is fucking delicious. Bye bye, vegetarianism.


Lesson Six:
I really need to start sleeping before 5 in the morning.
(Yeah right)


Lesson Seven:
This phrase-
"All I want to do is travel the world, write about what I see, and make people care about it."
-finally means what I've always wanted it to.


Lesson Eight:
I'm so lucky you were a coward. Life would not be as fucking awesome and free as it is if you were still hanging around. Enjoy your videochats. I deserve way better.
And I won't be ashamed of waiting for something real.
"In the fullness of what you are doing, he will come..."


Lesson Nine:
I like that I am finally learning to believe in myself as much as the people around me believe in me. Thanks, everyone. :)


Lesson Ten:
I live and breathe by listening to people's stories. I could do that and nothing else for the rest of my life.


Lesson Eleven:
Sometimes I feel that coming "home" to a borrowed couch and backpack is the only thing that feels natural. And trust me, I don't lament this. It's the best feeling in the entire world.


Lesson Twelve:
Holy shit, I am one blessed human being.


The.
End.

No comments: