Friday, February 19, 2010

I remember how sometimes, when I was a little girl, and I wouldn't be able to go to sleep because I was crying too hard.
And somehow, the only thing that would make me stop was to grab my Bible and hold it to my chest as tight as I could... and slowly I would fall asleep that way.

I remember how sometimes, when I was a teenager, I had so much inside of me that I felt I had no idea how to express.
And somehow, the only thing that would make me feel any sort of peace would be to listen to bands like Thrice in a completely dark room... and slowly I would fall asleep that way.

I think tonight calls for both at once.




But first:
There are a few things I need to claim.
Over you.
For you.

Because if you find yourself too weak to approach the Throne of Grace to find mercy and help in this, your time of need, then I will do it for you.
I will plead your case.
And I will bring the Truth back to you.

Because yes, you are worth it.
You are worth it.

I will fight for as long as I have to until you believe that you are worth it.

No comments: