Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coincidence? I think not.

Fusion, fusion, everywhere...
It cannot be ignored.


What's happening?


It's kinda weirding me out.
It a real good way.



In other news: I am being continually harassed by an 18 year old girl in Thailand.
I wish I were kidding/ exaggerating about this.
I'm talking serious emotional damage here, kids.

Help?
Advice?
Anyone?

I don't expect anyone to be an expert on a subject like this.
However!
Should I come out of this with my sanity still in tact, should this ever happen to anyone else down the road (...what are the odds?), I will hopefully know how to effectively coach them through it.

Also:
The cat living here in my dad's house always looks so goddamn suspicious of me.

What gives, world?
Seriously.




Allllllright then.
I think it's clear that I need to go to bed now.

The end.
:)


No comments: