Wednesday, July 14, 2010



As I feel myself being released, I find my relevance disappearing...

Your presence calls to me and I cannot do anything but bask in it.

Cause Your people to cry out.
You have anointed, so let us respond.
What does it mean to dwell with You?
What does it mean to dwell?
What does Your nearness mean?

"Whom have I in Heaven but You?
I desire You more than anything on earth
My heart may fail, and my spirit grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
He is mine forever."
(Psalm 73)

"My eyes are awake before the watches of the night,
that I may meditate on your promise.
Hear my voice according to your steadfast love;
O Lord, according to your justice give me life"
(Psalm 119)


As I feel myself being released, I find my relevance disappearing...



No comments: