Friday, July 16, 2010



Nine straight hours spent with no one but You
and You still led me into my car at 6am just to drive around my neighbourhood
just to be able to sing at the top of my lungs of Your Love.

Oh, Great Maker, Great Sustainer, Great Lover!
There is none like You!
I desire nothing but You.
I want and need nothing but You.
I long for and wait for nothing but You.

Your Word, when it goes out into the world, does not return back to You void. It does not return to You empty. It accomplishes what You have purposed it for. It succeeds in what You save sent it to do. My life, our lives, are a prophetic Word from Your mouth, God. There is a Word spoken over each of us, and that Word, when it goes out into the world, does not return back to You void. It does not return empty. It accomplishes what You have purposed it for. It succeeds in what You have sent it to do... should we decide to finally take notice of Your beauty, and recognize and dwell upon the Truth of the nearness of You, and the power of Your Spirit, and the authority of Your Son. The nearness of You, the power of Your Spirit, and the authority of Your Son.

For Your ways are so much greater, Your thoughts so much higher.
Your ways are so much greater, Your thoughts so much higher.
Your ways are so much greater, Your thoughts so much higher.

Refresh me by Your Word, release that Word in me.
I long to still dwell in Your presence, even as I sleep.
Give me dreams and visions of Your Kingdom.
Give us dreams and visions of Your Kingdom come.


No comments: